social media intern
TFS Interns can expect to gain real experience in the world of social media marketing through hands-on experience. Typical daily tasks include developing content, scheduling posts, shooting videos and photos, assisting with shoots, and editing videos and photos. Interns are also given the opportunity to learn about paid advertising on social media platforms.
It is required that applicants are familiar and have experience with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Compiling content calendars
- Participation on real client work including sitting in on creative briefings, strategy sessions and client calls, and brainstorms
- A chance to pull, sort, and analyze data that informs strategy
- Experience with Brand Ambassadors and media outreach
- Assisting with photo and video shoots
- Editing videos and photos
TFS Intern Expectations:
- Hard work and determination
- Push yourself beyond what you thought you could do
- Jump into assignments with both feet
- Be just as energetic even if the assignment is a little less shiny